Helping the campaign is simple, either add an extra item or two to your shopping list or donate a few dollars via the CatholicCare website.
Any of the items below will be greatly appreciated.
• Tins of ham
• Fruit mince pies or Christmas puddings
• Fruit juice or tins of stewed fruit
• Jams, cranberry or apple sauce
• Reusable Christmas shopping bags
• Cereal, long-life milk or custard
• Sweet or savory biscuits
• Tins of vegetables: baby potatoes, beetroot, corn, peas or tomatoes
• Tea bags, coffee, hot chocolate, sugar
• Chocolates, lollies or pancake mix
You can drop them off at 58 Church Street, Mayfield and 32- 34 Pulteney Street, Taree or leave them in the collection boxes at Woolworths and Coles in Stockland Forster.
Follow mnnews.today on Facebook.